Hi! My name is Chris Dove. I am the “Irregular Girl”, and the founder of this site, which I use to share information related to health, wellness, and well-being.
There are affiliate links on this site. Read my disclosure policy to learn more.
The Irregular Girl Revolution welcomes guest authors’ contributions to the website. Quality content will be considered, provided it meets the following specifications:
- The subject matter is within one of the topic areas listed on the Welcome page.
- The content is original and has not been published previously.
- You are writing a personal account, describing your own life experience, or the foundation of knowledge for your post comes from reliable sources.
- Your post must be minimally 800 words and doesn’t exceed 2500 words.
Before You Submit
The first step is to make contact by sending me a proposal. Include a short description and tentative title. If you get a “green light” to write it up, when you send it back…
Be sure to include:
- A headshot
- Prefered name
- Pronouns used (optional)
- A short, 2-4 sentence, bio
- Contact information
- Links to your website and social media accounts (optional)
Once you have submitted, expect to receive confirmation within a week. Once your submission has been confirmed, it will be reviewed and you will receive one of three responses.
- We’ve accepted your submission and plan to publish is on (expected publication date)…
- We’ve accepted your submission, provided you approve the following suggested edits…
- We are unable to publish your submission at this time for the following reasons (for example, it is not original work)…
Uploading Accepted Articles
Uploading your article requires create a WordPress account and setting up your contributing author bio.